Hacker Cybersecurity Coding Game
Hacker is one of ThinkFun's popular stem toys for boys and girls, and was created by the inventor of other popular code games like On the Brink and Code Master. It's a coding board game that comes with 120 challenges of increasing difficulty, from beginner to expert, and is one of the best gifts you can buy for kids who like smart games and a challenge. Hacker is made with high quality components, and comes with a very clear and easy to understand instruction manual - you'll be able to play within minutes of opening the box. Like all of ThinkFun's games, Hacker is built to develop critical thinking skills. Playing through the increasingly difficult challenges will improve logical reasoning, spatial reasoning and planning skills, all through fun gameplay, and teach core programming principles.
- Trusted by Families Worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leader in brain and logic games.
- Develops critical skills - Playing through the challenges builds reasoning and planning skills as well as core programming principles, and provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
- What you get - Hacker is a cybersecurity coding game and STEM toy for boys and girls age 10 and up where you learn programming principles through fun gameplay. It includes a game grid, control panel, challenge booklet, 2 agent tokens, 9 movement tiles, 13 revolving platform tiles, 5 double-sided transaction tiles, a transaction link token, 3 data file tokens, 2 exit point tokens, a virus token, alarm token, 2 lock tokens, and a solution booklet.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- Comes with multi-level challenges - Comes with 120 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
The information presented in this video are opinions of the content creator and do not represent Flagship Toys™ or its employees.
Want to see your video review on our website? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org