Barbie National Geographic Polar Marine Biologist Doll Black African Doll
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Barbie doll is an adventurous spirit, always enthusiastic about exploring the world, and she's partnered with National Geographic to encourage imagination, expression and discovery through play. Study oceans and marine life with the polar marine biologist -- she wears a professional outfit with themed accessories that include a penguin. Collect all of the Barbie National Geographic dolls to expand a child's horizons (each sold separately, subject to availability). Kids will love making new discoveries and dreaming about their future because when a girl plays with Barbie, she imagines everything she can become! Includes Barbie polar marine biologist doll wearing a professional outfit with sunglasses and a penguin figure. Doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.
Barbie National Geographic Polar Marine Biologist Doll:
- Age Range: 3 Years and Up
- Barbie doll and National Geographic have partnered to encourage imagination, expression and discovery through play -- these four career dolls are ready to help them write their own stories!
- Barbie polar marine biologist doll stays warm in a cool outfit with black pants and a red parka detailed with insignia and pocket details for a realistic touch
- Dark sunglasses and black snow boots complete the look with professionalism
- An adorable penguin inspires storytelling as a subject of study or an animal friend
- Makes a great gift for kids 3 years to 7 years old curious about the world, nature and science -- collect all the Barbie career dolls and toys to inspire kids to dream!
- Young minds will love helping Barbie and National Geographic further the work of scientists, explorers and educators around the world because when a girl plays with Barbie, she imagines everything she can become!