Clue: Downton Abbey
The classic mystery board game has an aristocratic twist as it features characters and themes from the award-winning masterpiece television series, Downton Abbey. While at a Crawley family dinner party Mr. Carson realizes something was stolen and he needs help solving the mystery. It's an exciting strategy board game for 2 to 6 players, or to play in teams. Players ask questions about who did the crime, what object was stolen, and where it was hidden. Did lady Mary steal lady edith's typewriter and hide it in the dining room? Perhaps Tom Branson stole the Countess' Telephone and hid it in the pantry. Players mark their pads and narrow down the possibilities as other players show their cards. Ready for an accusation? Check Mr. Carson's envelope to see if it's correct to win the game.
- Inspired by Downton Abbey: it's a twist on the classic mystery board game inspired by the hit series, Downton Abbey. A valuable object has been stolen, and Mr. Carson needs help to solve the mystery
- Solve the mystery: this clue: Downton Abbey edition board game is a suspenseful game of "whodunit" With characters inspired by the PBS award-winning television series
- Iconic stolen objects: which objects were stolen? Includes miniature tokens inspired by iconic Downton Abbey items: a pocket watch, bow tie, Lavender loaf, typewriter, pantry key, and telephone
- Exclusive Downton Abbey tokens: move around the game board as a favorite Downton Abbey character; Lord Grantham, lady Mary, the Dowager Countess, John bates, Mrs. Hughes, or Tom Branson
- Makes a fun gift: the clue: Downton Abbey edition game can make a great holiday or birthday gift for Downton Abbey fans and clue fans ages 13 and up