In Dice Hospital, a worker placement game, players must treat as many patients as possible to appease the local authorities! Players use their hospital staff to treat patients on their personal hospital player boards. However, players may also call in specialist staff to react to certain situations that arise to score more points with the authorities! The game uses worker placement mechanics for the staff, dice as the patients where low scores indicate low health and a personal player board of actions to treat patients. The player with the highest reputation wins the game!
- Welcome to the world of Dice Hospital, where our patients are just numbers, literally!
- Use your doctor meeples to treat your dice patients as they keep incoming via ambulances!
- Expand your hospital to treat more patients by installing new rooms and specialists
- Dice Hospital offers a unique take on a fresh hospital theme
- For 1 to 4 players | 45 to 90 minutes play time | Ages 10 and up