Red Flags: Card Game of Terrible Dates
This is the main 400-card starter deck for Red Flags. From Jack Dire, the creator of Superfight, Red Flags is a party game about convincing your friends to go on terrible dates. Here's how it works: One of your friends is going to be the single. Every other player uses perk cards to make a hot date that they think would be a great match for that person. You'll get characters like: a brain surgeon that loves to cuddle, an olympic gymnast that loves video games, and a famous musician that owns your favorite sports team But then everyone gets to play a Red Flag onto another player at the table. Now all of these perfect dates will have flaws like: Punches every barista they see, wears a diaper because it's "more convenient," or collects human skulls, says they're practically free! Now that all of the dates are horrible, everyone tries to convince the single to go out with their date. That's pretty much it. The game can be as raunchy or tame as your imaginations allow.
- SAME CARDS, NEW LOOK, NEW PRINT FROM JACK DIRE STUDIOS!
- THE GAME OF TERRIBLE DATES . Red Flags is an adult party game about convincing your friends to go on terrible dates. Your goal is to use Perks to create the ultimate date for The Single. It’s the perfect matchmaking set up… until the other players introduce Red Flags to try and sabotage another player's hot date.
- SETTING UP YOUR SINGLE FRIEND. Each round gets one ‘single’ player, who will act as judge for the round. Everyone else draws FOUR Perks and THREE Red Flags each. Using what they know about the Single, these matchmakers will pick two Perks to create the best date possible for The Single, then take turns reading the cards out loud to the table.
- WATCH OUT FOR THOSE RED FLAGS! This is where the plot thickens. After all Perks are read, beginning the player to the Single's left, each player plays a Red Flag onto the player to their left, for some pretty interesting developments in their characters and backstories. By interesting, we mean terrible. End up with characters like: a famous musician that owns your favorite sports team, but wears a diaper because it’s “more convenient”.
- GREAT FOR PARTIES AND ADULT GAMES NIGHT. Maybe you’ll consider staying single after a few rounds, but you’ll definitely get to know your friends more! The game can be as raunchy or tame as imaginations allow. This easy to learn tabletop game is awesome to play with friends during: adult games night, office party, sleepovers, birthdays, drinking games, dinner parties, stag nights and bachelorette parties.