Salem 1692 Board Game
Hunt down the witches before you become one of them! Will you be the hero who purges your town of witches, or will you be wrongly accused and hanged for witchcraft? Or perhaps you will become a witch yourself, escape conviction, and bring Salem to the ground in hysteria. Salem 1692 was first published as "Salem" in 2015 and was released with its current title in 2017.
- THE HUNT IS ON: In Salem 1692, the witch hunt is heating up. Who is friend and who is foe? Where are the witches hiding? This card game is a unique strategic and social deduction game.
- FLYING ACCUSATIONS: Accuse your friends of witchcraft using cards, strategy, deceit, and a bit of luck. Take this game to any party, family activity, or game night group and see what fun you have.
- DARK MAGIC: This original game is for 4-12 players and lasts 20-40 minutes. Players must be 13 years old or older, so tweens, teens, and adults can gather around for interesting intrigue and façade.
- SHE’S A WITCH: This high quality game comes in a magnetically-closing faux book box with a simple design. Play as one of 15 villagers from the old Salem town with character illustrations and bios.
- CONTENTS: 1 magnetic faux book box, 128 cards, 1 wooden gavel token, 1 thirty-second black sand hourglass, 1 rulebook (includes biographies)